Pulse Water Bottle Refill Station – Senior
Recent studies have highlighted the dangers posed by sugary beverages and there is a campaign proposing that sugary beverages availability be limited within junior schools, high schools and non-government organisations. According to the Cancer Council, a regular 600ml soft drink contains about 16 packs of sugar. This is reason enough to make the healthy choice of drinking tap water.
aquafil water refill stations and drinking fountains are ideal for ALL public areas including parks, schools, universities, colleges, beaches, sporting facilities, golf courses, stadiums and shopping centres. Water refill stations are a practical product that combat the extravagant waste of resources generated by bottled water.
The Senior aquafil Pulse water bottle refill station is 1405mm high. It is a robust, vandal resistant compact unit, built to endure the harsh realities of the public environment.
The anti-bacterial dispensing nozzles deliver quality filtered and non-filtered drinking water to our communities.
By promoting a sustainable way of living and encouraging a healthy lifestyle the aquafil unit is a dynamic educational tool in the fight to reduce plastic waste and conserve precious resources resulting in a cleaner, greener planet for future generations.
For more information download the product sheet on the right. To Order call 1300 400 006 or Get Pricing Now.
Ideal for use in:
- Educational Institutions
- Transport Facilities
- Public Amenities
- Sporting Facilities
- Multiple bottle refill points – stainless steel/anti-bacterial bulk refill dispensers on each side of the unit
- Graphics: full colour graphics for environmental sustainability education awareness/corporate branding/events promotion etc
- Removable panel for easy filter changing
- Stainless steel structure
- Vandal Resistant
- Marine grade anodised aluminium unit housing
- Anti-graffiti protection on graphics
- Wheelchair accessible filling point
- Internal drainage for indoor installation
- Optional filtered water unit
- Optional inbuilt water meter to record usage